Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Making the Fizz


Listen, I know that it’s not about some much-maligned nugget of questionable music or an overlooked pop oddity normally found on a moldy piece of vinyl, so, technically, it’s not really a fair and appropriate topic for discussion in this forum, but, at the same time, I also know that, most likely, our dozen or so regular readers, and those who drift here, are - I can just tell - fans of fizzy water, so it’s with that in mind that I recommend reading this great article about some bad-ass characters who are pioneering in the world of DIY seltzer production.
You heard right. Make your own fizz. Naturally, if I had my whole situation in proper order I’d be posting "Tiny Bubbles" or some song about seltzer or just general effervescence, or maybe I’d just put up a suitably bubbly Cole Porter tune, but I’m all doped up on cold medicine, so I’m going without. Maybe Lefty can rock some Don Ho for us.

[LEFTY SEZ: This is the best I could come up with -- but it's pretty good!]

1 comment:

Frankie Lee said...

You're so right--Mrs. Frankie Lee & I got into Gerolsteiner (sp?) and other fizziness over the summer. It's become a staple. Good article.